Support S.1290

Use this form to contact your US Senators and your member of the House of Representatives to urge them to co-sponsor Protecting Domestic Violence and Stalking Victims Act.  As soon as you enter your name and address info, it will send an email.  Then it will also give you the phone numbers of your Senators and your House member.  If you can call, please do this as well.  Calls are the most effective way to reach members of Congress.  Just talk to the person who answers the phone and tell them you want your Senator or House member to co-sponsor and support this act to protect women.  Thanks!

Subject: Keep Guns Away from Domestic Abusers